Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm exhausted! I haven't slept well in a few nights and I'm just barely functioning. I feel like I could lay down anywhere and pass out for awhile, but I know I won't sleep for very long, if at all. I think this has to do with the meds though. I know one of the side effects is insomnia so I'm just hoping it stops soon.

 I went and visited my grandma in the hospital last night. We took my grandpa back to see her after dinner and got a chance to sit and talk with her. I had chills walking through the hospital and I'm completely shocked it didn't set me off. I really hate the hospital near my house. Too many bad memories that I will never forget. It just really creeps me out and makes me really uneasy which would normally send me into some state, but it didn't, which tells me the meds are really working. I'm happy about that. They are keeping grandma one more day, just to make sure she's good to go.

Other than that I don't really have much to report. Doing well and happy about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment